Trash Vibes

Feeling done da da da DONE with all the garbage I’ve been vibing!

And I'm just like YO!  Listen up self:
This B.S. stops NOW.
Time 2 CLEAN UP.
Eliminate the Riff Raff 
in ~ MY HEAD.

Because until we can acquire and MAINTAIN a clear mental space, it's almost as much obnoxious as unrealistic to look for it outside of ourselves.  After we get our headspace cleaned out, THEN it makes sense to expect to see the results manifesting outside of us.  NOW, can we still inform others to Get the Fuck outta Here with Them Trash Vibes????  Absoulutely.  Because it's funny.  And maybe even needed to honor your physical space around you.  But don't play yourself by thinking that's all you gotta do.  The REAL WORK in inside of your mind.  The key to lasting change in your vibration is making it CLICK inside of your head.  Making adjustments in your thinking that STAY with you.

Now, I was thinking - as I have been for a really really long time, that affirmations were the best way to change your thoughts.  And I still think they are an AWESOME tool for adopting a new mindset!  Yes, practice practice practice speaking your positive words!! However. I think along with affirmations and intentions, I am going to mix in some self-hypnosis, with some added power words and subliminal messages to rewrite the language I use within my mind. 

When it comes to my own personal self-talk, I feel like there is a next level available that could even be more effective than my current methodology and maybe even accomplish some great healing goals that I had begun to give up hope on ever clearing.  Like those negative things that I think regularly and loudly exclaim: "OH MY GAWD, WHY THE FUCK AM I STILL THINKING ABOUT THIS SHIT??" Like, why am I still on these thoughts I say I'd like to quit. It's not the worst stuff, but it's stuff that is truly SiLLY to still be taking up mental space.  Basically, I intend to be nicer to me, more positive in my dreaming and kinder to the world that resides in my head. I could MOST DEFINITELY BE MORE POSITIVE with the thoughts I think about my life and the destine to fail daydreams entertained in my mind on the daily.  I've been observing the thought inventory and I've decided:  NO MORE ROOM 4 TRASH VIBES WITHIN ME.

I REALLY AM READY to FEEL GOOD.  And I now know, from doing a bazillion Herb Oracle Podcast Episodes that if I want to attract better in my life, I MUST feel better on the inside.


So anywho's - WTF is this ALL about??
Well, I got some NEW cards!!! lol
AND I'M GONNA USE THEM IN THE PODCAST
of course.


They are Mike Mandel’s hypnotic language cards, and I was attracted to them because of that festering dream seed of mine to someday have a "real job" of being a practicing hypnotherapist... RTT to be precise.... but until then, I'mma just gonna shuffle shuffle shuffle and incorporate the cards into my Friday Pick a Pile Oracle Readings at H.O.  ALONG WITH (get this: a second new fun thing to learn) incorporating the cartomancy meanings of the classic playing cards.  Learning some new words and positive ways to use hypnotic language, along with discovering an old fashioned fortune telling divination!  Multitasking funfest for sure.  And for me, I know another great technique tool for removing trash vibes is giving myself new activities to focus on.  SO, if someday I am planning to be an old ass lady hypnotist - WHY NOT START LEARNING NOW at fortymutherfuckingtwo???  And then of course, because of synchronicities out the wazoo and that's just the way the Universe works - I found this free class to get my self-education quest started.

AND I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE POSITIVE DISTRACTIONS and NEW GOALS TO SINK MY TEETH INTO WHILE I AM KINDLY in the process of ASKING MYSELF TO GET ALL THE TRASH VIBES THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.... Please.

Comments

  1. I totally forgot to use the hypnotic card deck last week. Whoops!!!

    Also.
    Found more trash vibes tonight to get the F outta here.

    Where does this shit hide!!??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment